Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Year of the Ox!

Happy Chinese New Year!

It's time for the one-holiday-late update! Here are pictures from December, Christmas and New Year.



Looking at these pictures made me realize how enjoyable vacation is- fun just to hang out as a family and not worry about our to-do lists. Can't wait for the next one.

We do have a new camera now and so have been taking videos again. But now having technical difficulty on the computer end, so that'll have to be another post!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Su and Dan,

What is your e-mail address? and snail-mail address? I think Jillian and I are coming to NY for President's Day weekend. Will you be around? Hopefully we can meet up! I'd love to meet the little man in person.

Best,
Carolyn (tabak, remember me?)

Mr. Rose said...

wow so many awesome pictures....looks like you all have been partying it up recently! muy excellent:)